New competitors are constantly appearing on the casino scene, offering both new and familiar games and bonuses. What are some of the newest Canadian online casinos? How do you find them? Are they even worth trying? Let's take a closer look together.
How To Find New Casinos
There are several ways to find new casinos. There are casinos that have just started. But there are also casinos that have been around for a while but may seem new to you since you haven't tried them before.
To find casinos that have just launched, you can try the following:
- Keep an eye out for different advertisements – new casinos may advertise on TV or online.
- Use the search engines and type in the words such as "new casino", "new online casino", "new casino without deposit" or something similar - you might get lucky.
- Check out the Casino Cupid comparison page to see if we've mentioned any new casinos.
To find new casinos, scroll up and see if there are any online casinos in our casino comparison list that you haven't tried yet.
How To Choose the Best New Casino
Have you found several new casinos but are unsure whether to try them out or not? Or are you unsure of which one to start with? Don't worry, we’ll advise you on how to choose the best one.
The most important thing when choosing a casino is: to compare, compare, compare. It’s the only way to know the differences between casinos. What are their conditions and how do they differ? When comparing casinos, pay attention to the following aspects:
- Is it an official casino? The quickest way to find out is to see if the casino's page (usually in the footer or at the bottom of the page) has its license number.
- User experience and customer service – Is the page easy to understand and use? Can you easily contact customer service if needed? If yes, continue with the next steps.
- What games does the casino offer? If it’s important for you to play specific games, search for them. If they don’t have your games, consider whether to find another casino. However, if it isn’t important to you, you can skip this step.
- Does the casino offer a welcome bonus? Welcome bonuses are often offered to new players. It’s a great idea to find a casino that offers them. NB! Before using the bonus, check whether there are any requirements or conditions attached to the bonuses. It’s not possible to evade fulfillment of the conditions since the casino automatically sees how much you’ve played, bet, etc. If you manage to avoid the requirements and are caught, the casino may blacklist you, so to speak, or you will be banned from playing in the given casino.
- What other bonuses does the casino offer? Perhaps, in addition to the welcome bonus, the new casino offers other types of bonuses, such as no deposit bonuses, deposit bonuses, free spins or others.
- What payment methods do these new online casinos offer? New online casinos have just entered the market, so they may accept fewer payment methods than casinos that have been around for longer. In any case, they’re worth investigating.
- Are game manufacturers also important to you? If so, look into which game manufacturers these new online casinos offer.
- Do you play on your smartphone? If that’s the case, check to see if it’s a mobile-friendly casino. This will make your gaming experience much more comfortable and convenient.
The list may seem long, but it’s necessary to follow it if you wish to find the right new casino for you. When comparing new casinos, comparison platforms like Casino Cupid are faster and make everything easier since everything is gathered in a single place.
How To Register As a Player at a New Casino
After you've found your new favourite casino, it's time to sign up. It usually goes like this:
- Fill out the registration form. You write your first and last name, date of birth, address, and other necessary information. You may also need to choose a username.
- Confirm your e-mail address. You will receive an e-mail with a confirmation link.
- Prove your identity – usually with an ID card.
Alright! After having followed these three steps, you can start playing at your chosen casino. The registration process is quite fast and it usually takes no more than a few minutes.
New Casinos and New Games
Just like new casinos are constantly coming out on the market, so are new games. If you’re interested in trying new games, then see what games the new online casino you’re interested in offers - maybe you’ll find something new and interesting there.
What Bonuses are Available in New Casinos
New online casinos generally offer bonuses on the same principles as long-established casinos. The most common bonuses are welcome bonuses, free spins, deposit bonuses, no-deposit bonuses, and VIP programs. Of course, it’s also possible that the casino has come up with some new innovative bonuses - why not give it a try?
New Mobile Casinos
Today, users value the convenience the most. Therefore, it’s extremely important that casinos are also accessible from mobile phones and tablets. Both new casinos and old casinos have created mobile casinos that offer you a comfortable gaming experience. You don't even need to turn on your computer! All you need is your smartphone or tablet.
New Live Casinos
Just like mobile casinos, live casinos are also becoming increasingly popular. In a live casino, you can play a live game with other players and see the dealer directly via a video image. So, it’s very close to the regular casino experience. There’s also an opportunity to ask the dealer questions via chat.
The most common live casino games are live poker, live roulette and live Blackjack.
New Casinos - Pros and Cons
If you’ve reached this page, you’re already considering entering a new casino. But what are the advantages and disadvantages of new casinos?
The advantages of new casinos:
- They have recently received their license - so you know that their activities have been monitored and assessed recently.
- New games may be available.
- New innovative payment methods may be found.
- Their website could be more innovative and user-friendly.
- If they offer welcome bonuses, you can use them as a new customer.
The disadvantages of new casinos:
- Hasn’t been tested by many - technical glitches may be more frequent.
- The selection of games and bonuses may be limited at the beginning.
New Vs. Old Casinos
New casinos are still gaining popularity. Compared to old casinos, they’re often seen as more modern since they have newer websites and may offer new games or innovative solutions.
At the same time, old casinos also have their advantages. For example, the previously mentioned disadvantages such as a limited selection of games and bonuses are usually not a problem for casinos that have been operating for a long time.
So, both new and old casinos have their pros and cons. However, playing at new casinos may be more convenient as their website may be more up-to-date and easier to navigate through.
How Often Do New Casinos Open?
New online casinos tend to pop up every month. In addition, big casino groups also come up with new casino pages. Even if this casino page belongs to an already-existing casino group, it’s still seen as a new casino. This means that you can use the new welcome bonuses even though the group has been around for a long time.
New Instant Casinos
Instant casinos, or Pay N Play casinos, are sites where you can play without registering as a user. It seems too good to be true, but it really isn’t! Casinos without an account differ from traditional online casinos since the deposit is made via a bank link, from which the gaming service provider automatically receives the user's personal identification data. This means that you don’t need to prove your age or name since the bank automatically sends this information to the casino through payment service providers, such as PayPal. It's that simple! In Canada, deposit methods for fast casinos are offered by many major banks: DirectCash Bank, MotusBank, National Bank of Canada, WealthOne Bank, and First Nations Bank.
Instant casinos have quickly become popular among players. They’re springing up like mushrooms after the rain. You can find new instant casinos on the Casino Cupid page!
New Casinos and Their Security
When playing on a brand-new page, you may wonder if this casino is safe. In order to be sure that the casino is a safe site, we recommend paying attention to the following conditions:
- Do they have a license? We already mentioned that casinos must have an operating license. This is generally indicated in the footer (at the bottom) of their website. It’s illegal to organize games without a license. Furthermore, with unlicensed casinos, the security of your personal data and the payout of your winnings aren’t guaranteed. Playing at unlicensed casinos is at your own risk! We recommend that you only play at licensed online casinos. On the Casino Cupid page, you’ll only find licensed casinos.
- Do they have effective customer service? It doesn’t count that it’s a virtual gaming room. Decent casinos have a functioning customer service where you can actually get answers to your questions.
- Do they use data encryption? Encryption ensures that your personal data is secured and that third parties can’t access it.
If you answer "Yes!" to all the above questions, then it’s an official (licensed) casino and playing it is safe. If the casino checks out all of the above criteria, it doesn’t differ in any way from a regular casino in terms of security risks.
How New Casinos Get a License
In order to be licensed, casinos must meet a number of requirements.
In Canada, each province and territory manage and oversee its own gambling activities. This means that there are differences in their rules and ways of overseeing their casinos. Therefore, it’s important to pay attention to the different rules in your province or territory.
There are only a few government-run casinos and betting services across all of Canada and offshore gambling is legal. Therefore, there is no way you can go wrong. However, an essential thing you need to consider at all times is to only join fully licensed and regulated platforms.
A majority of the best online casinos are usually licensed in the UK along with other familiar jurisdictions like Kahnawake Gaming. Just like the international legal landscape shifts in terms of gambling, so does the entire licensing process. There are some criteria outlined by the UK Gambling Commission which stretches across jurisdictions. A gambling company must meet these criteria when applying for a license:
- Confirmation of the identity of the person/company applying for the license (to ensure accountability)
- Proof that the person/company has sufficient finances to run the business, so it won't collapse after a series of big winning punters
- Evidence that the person or company is honest and trustworthy
- Qualifications and experience proving the person or company is capable of running a gambling business
- Proof of a clear criminal record.
Many licenses allow operators to offer their services to Canadian players, but here are the most trustworthy: Malta Gaming Authority, United Kingdom Gambling Commission, Kahnawake, and Curacao. Make sure to only find and play at licensed casinos – for your own safety! Here at Casino Cupid, all listed casinos are licensed and trustworthy. So don’t worry. Find your best match and enjoy the fun!